- GowDurbar will collect and store your personal information such as name, contact number, email address etc. which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to be able to contact you for the services requested by you and to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- GowDurbar does not sell or share email addresses and personal information of visitors to other companies or organizations.
- The information we collect is used for internal review in order to improve the content and layout of our website, to customize the content and/or layout of website for individual visitors, and to notify visitors about updates to our website. This information is not shared with, or sold to, other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Transactions regarding sensitive information like credit/debit/UPI will also be performed using a secure server.